Applications are to be filed with the Agency of Intellectual Property of RA
Documents marked * may be compiled by your representative.
Application must include:
- *request for trademark registration in Armenia in the form determined by the Regulations on Drawing up and Filing Trade/Service Mark Registration in Armenia(hereinafter – Regulations), containing full name(s) and addresses of the applicant(s) and its(their) country code(s), trade/service mark image and list of goods claimed according to the International Classification of Goods and Services;
- trade/service mark image and list of goods claimed according to the International Classification of Goods and Services;
- trade/service mark prints or photos (size 8 x 8 cm), 10 copies for color mark, 5 copies – for B&W;
- document confirming official fee payment for filing and examination;
- Power of Attorney in the form provided by attorney (our form is here).
For claiming 6 months priority it is necessary to file (within three months from the filing date):
- request for priority with reference to the filing date and priority document number if application was filed in a foreign Paris Convention country or with reference to the date of trade/service mark demonstration at an exhibition on the territory of a Paris Convention country;
- copy of priority application attested by State Patent Office of the country of its filing or document confirming trade/service mark demonstration at the exhibition(s);
- translation of the copy of the priority application or the document confirming trade/service mark demonstration at the exhibition into Armenian.